People all over the United States come to Washington, D.C., for many reasons. Students and families are often found enjoying the various monuments, memorial parks, and museums. The White House is also a big attraction among visitors who wish to see the current and past presidents’ house. There’s simply a lot to do in this historic city, which is why it’s a great place to rent a timeshare. At the Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor in D.C., you can find a timeshare for rent most suited for you. Here’s what you’ll find at this resort:
Resort Suites At Wyndham’s National Harbor resort, you can choose from one, two, or three bedroom deluxe suites or two, three, or four bedroom presidential suites when choosing a timeshare for rent. All the suites come with a whirlpool tub, though you’ll find two whirlpool tubs in the four bedroom presidential suites. And while only some of the deluxe suites have a patio or a balcony, all of the presidential suites come with either a patio or a balcony. Additionally, all the presidential suites have a washer and dryer. Though, guests of the deluxe suites can still get their clothes washed at the resort’s laundry facilities if they wish.
Within each suite, guests will be pleased to find a spacious living room with a large-screen TV and a video game system. Each suite also has a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and Wi-Fi (fees apply).
Resort Amenities The National Harbor resort’s simple but great amenities make it a wonderful place for a person to look into resale timeshare. The following is a generalized list of this resort’s features:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools: These amenities allow owners and guests to enjoy swimming both in the summer and the winter months.
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs: These relaxing features are also available all year round. So even if it’s snowing outdoors, you have the ability to unwind indoors.
- Children’s pool: Your children want to swim and play with others their age? This amenity is perfect for them. They definitely won’t be nagging you to find a better resort after a fun day at the pool here.
- Fitness center: You can even stay in shape or go for a morning run at the resort’s fitness center.
- Game room: If your kids need more activities to keep them busy and having fun, then you don’t have to look any further. The National Harbor resort has its own game room!
- Laundry facilities: As was stated earlier, there are laundry facilities available for guests who wish to wash their clothes.
Nearby Attractions Wyndham’s National Harbor resort is located in Maryland. Nevertheless, it is within close driving distance to many of the Washington, D.C., attractions. For instance, the White House is 11.2 miles away (about 20 minutes driving), the Washington Monument is 10.3 miles away (about 16 minutes driving), Lincoln Memorial is 13.1 miles away (about 19 minutes driving), Thomas Jefferson Memorial is 11.1 miles away (about 18 minutes driving), Vietnam Veterans Memorial is 11.1 miles (about 19 minutes driving), United States Botanic Garden is 9.3 miles away (about 14 minutes driving), and National Museum of National History is 10.1 miles away (about 14 minutes driving). These are just a few of the many attractions near this resort. There are, of course, plenty of restaurants and activities within walking distance of the resort. A popular attraction that’s 0.4 miles away (about 8 minutes walking) is The Awakening Sculpture Playground in Fort Washington. With all of these activities and sights, you and whoever you’re vacationing with will be content.
Finding the perfect timeshare for rent has never been easier. Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor in Washington, D.C., is a wise location for renting a vacation property. You’ll find everything you need anytime of the year, and you’ll have tons of places to visit nearby. Whether you travel by foot or take a car, you’ll be a spectator to the many breathtaking views of this magnificent, historic city. And, if you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of the president from one of the White House windows while visiting. Wouldn’t that be amazing?