Just imagine taking your family to Hawaii and staying there for the weekend or a whole week. Not only would you have a relaxing vacation on the beautiful beaches of the island but you would also be doing it while celebrating the Hawaiian culture and history with natives to the island. At Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, you can have this perfect family getaway. Aulani is located on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu, and it is nestled between verdant mountains and serene ocean waters. Best of all, you can buy or rent timeshare at this resort. Are you curious yet what more Aulani has to offer?
Activities at Aulani There are a ton of activities at Aulani resort, but since it would take forever to mention them, we are going to share the most popular family-oriented activities at this resort, and a few couple’s activities that you might enjoy with your partner.
- General Beach Fun: Have fun swimming and boogie-boarding or rent snorkels, paddleboards, or other equipment to enjoy an ocean adventure. You can also just relax, soaking up the sun and savoring gentle ocean breezes. With its sparkling waters, inviting sand and paved trail, this sensational beach offers recreational opportunities for the whole family.
- ‘Ohana Beach Games: Families face off in fun, wet and wild challenges at the beach during these complimentary games.
- Aulani Pool Parties: Enjoy complimentary interactive fun—like games, dancing and music—during high-energy pool parties at the resort.
- Aunty’s Beach House: While parents reconnect, kids ages 3 to 12 can craft, play video games, watch Disney movies and more at this supervised activities center.
- Excursions: From stunning scenic tours by helicopter to close encounters with marine life, if you can dream it, you can do it. Create memories that last a lifetime with a staggering array of interactive guided experiences on O‘ahu and beyond.
- Family Spa Treatments: Discover spa therapies and salon treatments for nearly every member of your family, and yes, this counts the little ones.
- Ka Maka Grotto: Swim, splash, play and enjoy sweeping ocean views at Ka Maka Grotto—a family pool.
- Menehune Adventure Trail: Embark on a complimentary high-tech scavenger hunt and discover enchanting surprises throughout Aulani.
Activities Around the Island While you’re staying at Aulani, you can always have an adventure outside the resort. The island has plenty of activities and attractions waiting for you. Here are a few of them:
- Snorkeling, scuba diving, sport fishing, seasonal whale watching, and romantic sunset cruises.
- Kualoa Ranch: Visit this ranch, which was once the residence of kings and a training ground for royalty instructed in the arts of war, history, and social traditions. Kualoa was considered by ancient Hawaiians one of the most sacred places on O‘ahu.
- Pearl Harbor: Step into history by taking a tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Tours offered include the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Battleship, Pacific Aviation Museum and a number of exhibits commemorating the events leading up to the United States’ tumultuous entrance into World War II.
There are so many other activities and attractions at Aulani Resort, so don’t wait up. Call us today to find out how you can buy or rent timeshare at Aulani and learn what other features come with the resort and timeshare property.