Ah, New York, the city of dreams. If you’ve ever been to this gorgeous city, you probably know just how lively it can be. No matter where you are, there is always something going on. It is literally the city that never sleeps. It is no wonder that people from all over the world choose to come here. So if you’re truly addicted to this magnificent city and just need to get a fix every once in a while, we suggest that you come and stay with one of Hilton Grand Vacations’ Resorts. With many timeshares for rent in this location, you can enjoy a week of New York City adventures for an affordable price. Here are more details about the two Hilton resorts in this city:
The Hilton Club People from all over the world come to The Hilton Club Resort, which is located right in Manhattan. Being near all the exciting and popular New York City attractions makes this resort ideal for owners and guests. Plus, with timeshares for rent here, many people can get a taste of the city at a suitable price. At this resort, you will find:
- In-Suite Accommodations: All the studios and suites are spacious even though they do not come with a kitchen. Studios have a small sitting area but not a complete living and dining room. On the other hand, suites do come with a living room and a dining room. If you wish to rent a suite, you can choose from one or two bedroom suites. Each studio and suite has a personal safe as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Resort Features: Some of the most worthwhile features of this resort are the fitness center and the Hilton Club Member lounge where guests can relax or get together.
- Nearby Attractions: Guests are always happy to know that Central Park Zoo is only 0.7 miles away (about 13 minutes on foot), Central Park is 0.3 miles away (about 6 minutes on foot), The Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.6 miles away (about 33 minutes on foot), and Times Square is 0.5 miles away (about 10 minutes on foot).
West 57th Street by Hilton Club Located in the Plaza District, West 57th Street by Hilton Club is another Resort that is near all the popular city attractions, which makes it ideal if you’re looking for timeshares for rent. Here’s what you’ll find at this resort:
- In-Suite Accommodations: The studios and suites are perhaps smaller than the ones at The Hilton Club Resort; however, you will still find plenty of room. You can choose from the contemporary studios, the one bedroom suites, or the penthouses, which are certainly spacious. This resort also provides guests with complimentary Wi-Fi in each studio, suite, or penthouse.
- Resort Features: This resort, just like The Hilton Club Resort, has a fitness center and a private lounge. Though, one feature that stands out here is the outdoor terrace that has a breathtaking view of New York City.
- Nearby Attractions: This resort is perhaps closer to many of the city’s popular attractions than The Hilton Club Resort is. For instance, Central Park is 0.2 miles away (about 3 minutes on foot), Central Park Zoo is 0.5 miles away (about 10 minutes on foot), and The Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.5 miles away (about 30 minutes on foot). Times Square is also close by, being only 0.6 miles away (about 14 minutes on foot), and the Empire State Building is 1.4 miles away (about 28 minutes on foot).
The many timeshares for rent at these Hilton resorts keep you close to all the New York City attractions and adventures, so you never miss out on anything.