Get Your Dream Property with Resale Timeshare Financing

marriott-thailand

Imagine buying your ideal timeshare property in the destination of your dreams. Waking up in Cancun, strolling on the beach, and enjoying a relaxing stay at a five-star resort. Imagine going to that stunning destination year after year for your week of choice. You could spend summer vacation, spring break vacation, Christmas, New Year, your birthday, or any other time that you prefer partying at this amazing resort of your dreams. And pretty soon, we will be able to make that dream come true for you with our resale timeshare financing. Yes, you read that right. We are working on making financing available to you when you are ready to buy a timeshare resale. Here are all the details about our finance plan:

Financing Your Timeshare Resale

Free, no cost, pre-approval financing available to any of Timeshare Resales USA customers. This means that you can finally finance your timeshare resale and purchase the dream vacation package you always wanted. As a trusted preferred timeshare broker for over 20 years, Timeshare Resales USA was selected to offer special financing to resale buyers. Here is what we can offer you:

  • There are 33 brands of clubs and resorts, such as Marriott, Hilton, Wyndham, and Disney, that are already approved for financing.
  • There is a 20% down payment, and then the remaining 80% can be financed.
  • You can borrow up to $30,000 per transaction.
  • The interest rates start as low as 11.9% as long as you have a credit score of 650 or above.
  • You will get up to 5 years financing with Timeshare Resales USA’s finance plan.
  • There is a $179 Loan Origination Fee due only at closing.
  • There are no monthly fees.
  • There is no prepayment penalty.
  • You have a 24/7 online access to your account to make sure everything is working as planned.
  • Plus, Timeshare Resales USA services all U.S. residents in all 50 states. However, you can still purchase a timeshare resale property in or out of the U.S. and apply our financing plan to it.

Timeshare financing has never been easier and more affordable. When you combine timeshare resale and timeshare financing, you get a great deal. Why pay full price for your dream timeshare when you can get it at resale price and pay in small, monthly sums? You will get to enjoy your timeshare property all the more. If you are interested in the timeshare financing service we are working on bringing you soon, call us at 888-284-6374.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *