Resale Financing Program

Finance your timeshare resale and purchase the dream vacation package you always wanted.

As a trusted preferred timeshare broker for over 20 years, Timeshare Resales USA was selected to offer special financing to resale buyers.

  • 33 Brands of Clubs & Resorts are already approved
  • 20% down – remaining 80% can be financed
  • Borrow up to $30,000 per transaction
  • Interest rates start as low as 11.9% with a credit score of 650 or above
  • Up to 5 years financing
  • $179 Loan Origination Fee due only at closing
  • No monthly fees
  • No prepayment penalty
  • 24/7 Online access to your account
  • Servicing all U.S. residents in all 50 states (timeshare can be purchased in or out of the U.S.)

 

FREE – NO COST – PRE-APPROVAL FINANCING AVAILABLE

For additional information about our Resale Financing Program fill out the form below. One of our Licensed Real Estate agents will respond to you in a timely manner.

Buy a Timeshare

search button
Start a Search

What can we help you find?